Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Try This

Try This

I would like to think of myself as a Experienced hacker, only 2 vac Bans over a couple of years, i have used alot of hacker sites, this being the best in every way.

I would like to suggest when ever you use a hack being aim junkies or other, to put the actually program and all the download info into a portable hdd, like a flash drive, start it up then once its injected unplug the USB stick. this may already be posted as a suggestion, i haven't look too hard. But i know this method helps alot with CS:GO and any other VAC secured game and Any game that uses the Battle Eye software (Arma2/3 and DayZ).

hopes this helps anyone

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedude354 View Post
    I would like to think of myself as a Experienced hacker, only 2 vac Bans over a couple of years, i have used alot of hacker sites, this being the best in every way.

I would like to suggest when ever you use a hack being aim junkies or other, to put the actually program and all the download info into a portable hdd, like a flash drive, start it up then once its injected unplug the USB stick. this may already be posted as a suggestion, i haven't look too hard. But i know this method helps alot with CS:GO and any other VAC secured game and Any game that uses the Battle Eye software (Arma2/3 and DayZ).

hopes this helps anyone
    Agreed, I also do this and I have not had many bans over the last year either. Thanks for your input!