Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: New Hack

Question New Hack

Hallo Guys

is that possible to script a WarRock hack? AJ have so much hard hacks to buy and is it possible to script a WarRock hack like BF3/4?

Sergeant
    Thank you for the suggestion. If enough people agree with you and want a cheat for this, maybe one of the coders will look into it. We cannot guarantee anything though.

/Moved to correct section

Regards,
    Smart3857

@smart3857 ok sorry for the wrong section^^

How much people must agree with me? ._. I want this hack sooo much because AJ hacks works brilliant *-* And its very hard to script and make a hacktool but ive AJ hacks bf and other high hackshieldet Games is Warrock a "fly****" lol ^^

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by fire4creek View Post
    @smart3857 ok sorry for the wrong section^^

How much people must agree with me? ._. I want this hack sooo much because AJ hacks works brilliant *-* And its very hard to script and make a hacktool but ive AJ hacks bf and other high hackshieldet Games is Warrock a "fly****" lol ^^
    No worries sir. It depends. You do not need a specific amount but you do however need quite some people to get a coder to look at it.

Regards,
    Smart3857

Haha okay but i would pay 3month for such a great hack like the old warrock years haha the lvl bots / hacks from 2009 was sooooo funny D
    I hope other people agree with me and when iam the only one can i make a ordering for a one man order? o:
    My damn english skills >_< i hope u can understand me lol

Quote Originally Posted by fire4creek View Post
    Haha okay but i would pay 3month for such a great hack like the old warrock years haha the lvl bots / hacks from 2009 was sooooo funny D
    I hope other people agree with me and when iam the only one can i make a ordering for a one man order? o:
    My damn english skills >_< i hope u can understand me lol
    Thanks for the suggestion. We always appreciate feedback from our customers.
    It's not likely that the coders will look into a game unless it gets alot of attention from our customers.