Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Bf5

Bf5

Bf5

Hello. As u know a long time ago was new ultade to bf1 thats added new anticheat, so what i need to do to dont have banned ? Im asking beacose i bought your hack about year ago and i was banned

Part of using the cheat is using it smart. Do not ghost, don't play obvious, don't do something in the game that you normally wouldn't be able to do without the cheat. Using the cheat responsibly is key. Just because the cheat is undetected, it doesn't mean you cannot get reported by other players, doesn't mean that anticheat measures like player stats or player actions are not taken into account. So if you rage or you are constantly doing thing that are not normally possible without the cheat, you're drawing attention to yourself.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    v3.4.12 - Aktualisierter Boot-Patcher für das Update muss ich denn selber runta laden oder gebtes in ergend wu zu hulen

Private
    Not entirely sure what you mean sir? If you mean putting the loader on a USB then yes sir it should be on it.