Thanks Thanks:  5

Thread: The Division?

The Division?

Hi there!

Recently there was quite some banwaves at the Division. Im wondering how AimJunkies went trough? Alot of users banned? Thinking about buying the subscription but it all depends on how many people got banned ;-)

Best regards,

well you have to understand that many people that have been banned are because of using magic bullets inside of the dark zone if you want to play the game. That way I don't suggest you cheat whatsoever. However, if you use a minimal things and then on your solo missions and incursions you use the full cheat. I have no problems at all. I'vee been using everything I just do not go into the dark zone. However, don't take my advice and don't do what I do they track your stats and your information. Just make it look legitimate and not crazy.

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Staff Sergeant
    Hello Mister_,
    Our Division cheats are still undetected, The way they BAN you is by your stats if they are inhuman like you will be BANNED but BAN'S are sometimes only 14 days.

Regards.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Thank you both for your reply! Good to hear.. cheat with caution i suppose! :-)

Another totally different question, but didnt want to create a second thread. Does AJ have HwIDspoofer? Gonna order BF4 and i'd hate to get PB banned..

Gunnery Sergeant
    We appreciate that we could help you sir

Have a great day

Regards

Holy smoke. 4 staff members replied on my topic. Big thumps up for DarkMorc, lnsidious, xXDefragXx and MULISHA (even an admin who replies?!).

Gonna buy some subscriptions when i get home. My questions are awnsered.

Cheers guys / girls. Have a nice day.

The Division?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_ View Post
    Holy smoke. 4 staff members replied on my topic. Big thumps up for DarkMorc, lnsidious, xXDefragXx and MULISHA (even an admin who replies?!).

Gonna buy some subscriptions when i get home. My questions are awnsered.

Cheers guys / girls. Have a nice day.
    It's what we do sir We're always here to help anyone who has questions, we hope you enjoy your subscription sir. If you ever have any issues with it don't feel obligated to seek assistance

Just bought it. Just because you guys are awesome and replied on my thread. Thanks all.