Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: General questions

Lance Corporal

General questions

So I want to purchase the fifa service but I have some questions regarding the process. First and foremost I use a cleaner to keep myself safe from bans on vanguard. Will the cleaner mess up my service here? Ive noticed a lot of forums based around hwid changes and want to know what I can do. Also does the place i purchase the game from matter? Steam origin etc? Thanks to anyone for their help

Hi you can not run Vanguard here at all so not sure this will help you if you need it running.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Lance Corporal
    no i just meant would the cleaner that resets my hwid mess me up for your service? Like it resets my files, hwid and drivers before i start the game?

changing HWIDs will lock your loader.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Lance Corporal
    is there a way around this? Would playing these games on different windows users allow me to use both? Or is this more of a if I want your service I need to stop playing vangaurd kind of thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Byakurai11 View Post
    is there a way around this? Would playing these games on different windows users allow me to use both? Or is this more of a if I want your service I need to stop playing vangaurd kind of thing?
    no sir, not really a way around this as this is a security feature of our loader. You can continue playing vanguard but switching HWIDs is not recommended unless you use a spoofer that can restore your original system information when you are finished running it

Lance Corporal
    ok hopefully it wont be an issue just wanted to be safe