Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I made the payment and so far no news, where is the mulisha?

Thumbs up I made the payment and so far no news, where is the mulisha?

I bought the cheat of the rules of survival but until now I had no support whatsoever about the payment I made, and until now the mulisha did not answer me! I demand the product I bought!

Lance Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by MeliodasX View Post
    I bought the cheat of the rules of survival but until now I had no support whatsoever about the payment I made, and until now the mulisha did not answer me! I demand the product I bought!
    Hello,

As soon as an admin sees this he will check it right away for you.
    Did you buy it with PayPal?

Thanks,
    IzzyMichiel

Gunnery Sergeant
    Hi Sir,

What payment method did you use?
    Please be patient, MULISHA will reply as soon as he gets online.

Cheers!

I generated a ticket and paid the ticket with my debit card, the money has already been debited from my account but I have not received anything here yet!

Gunnery Sergeant
    Hi Sir,

Sorry for the inconvenience, if you paid via paypal, please PM MULISHA with your transaction ID and he will get it sorted out ASAP

Cheers!

I made the payment and so far no news, where is the mulisha?
    When did you bought it sir and did you bought it with Paypal or Paymentwall?
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Paymentwall pagseguro

I made the payment and so far no news, where is the mulisha?
    If you paid for cheat today over pagseguro sir, it takes 1-3 days for payment to be cleared. You will get your cheat once the payment is cleared sir.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

if in case tomorrow is not active my license will be entering with dispute or ate even resource to recover my money, because my money was released from my account to you. be aware!

Staff Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Berisko View Post
    If you paid for cheat today over pagseguro sir, it takes 1-3 days for payment to be cleared. You will get your cheat once the payment is cleared sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by MeliodasX View Post
    if in case tomorrow is not active my license will be entering with dispute or ate even resource to recover my money, because my money was released from my account to you. be aware!
    If it were for us we would have already given you access to what you bought; however, the payment hasn't yet cleared out, it takes from 1-3 business days as the admin berisko already told you.