Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Hello, I have a couple of questions

Hello, I have a couple of questions

Hello, all.

The first question I have is how exactly do these cheats work? Do they just work through an injection process, or is there something else to it?

My next questions is are there any other steps we have to take before starting the cheat? Or do the cheats just activate undetected? I ask this because some games, such as Dead By Daylight, use Easy Anti-Cheat to detect cheats, and people usually have to make workarounds for them.

Last question, is it safe to use a cheat if it's status is "Updating"? I would like to try these cheats out on Dead By Daylight, but it's status is updating.

Sorry if any of these questions have been answered already, I searched a bit and couldn't find them.

Hello Sir,

All you need to do is load the cheat and it will be injected, as that's the basis of the idea of cheats.

In some games, you inject before starting the game. In others, you inject at the main menu or at the deploy screen. In all cases, the cheat is undetected and bypasses the security of the game.

If a cheat is updating, it is likely not accessible during that time, depending on what is being updated (whether it's security or features).

Thank you for the quick response and answering all of my questions. Now I'm really interested in buying these cheats. I hope the Dead By Daylight one is updated soon.

Glad I could help sir.
    Let us know if you have any additional questions.

/closed