Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: 7 Days to Die

Lance Corporal

Post 7 Days to Die

Game Name: 7 Days to Die
    Official Website: 7 Days to Die | The Survival Horde Crafting Game
    Game Engine: UNITY (https://unity3d.com/)
    Game Genre: SURVIVAL HORROR FPS MMORPG
    Anti-Cheat: Easy Anti Cheat (EasyAntiCheat - Don't Bear with the Cheaters) ((same as RUST)) -- ((I have all install files if u need a copy of them etc))
    Online Statistics: 7 Days to Die - Steam Charts
    Video: https://youtu.be/V5dWpZXrnwY

I would love to see a decent cham set made for this, similarly an aimbot would be great, currently it is in early ALPHA but the game itself is quite well established, things like HP - Stamina, Levels etc are contained server side (as changing profiles doesn't effect anything ingame) things like the creative menu are disabled by settings on each character and currently can be bypassed but only if bypassing the EAC - currently only a disconnection delay is the only way to do this in a server environment. The server support is absolutely disgusting and is a nightmare to dig through to find if anyone's spawning stuff.

There are currently quite a few ways to dupe items etc.

Its a good game, very enjoyable and there is a LOT of information around where people really want a supported hack. However EAC has most everyone stumped. Its already been done but privately as anyone who has done it does not want to get their bypass fixed. The community is gaining traction after the last update but it does decline after a while - most recently they brought in a skill system, if this can be hacked and the points counter can be adjusted at will this will also make a paid hack more than worth the effort.

Hope you guys think the same as I do ^__^, I look forward to your feed back

PS: I noticed it HAS been suggested before but not in the correct format and it is not on the requested games post as of yet (unless by a name I don't recognise) So I apologise if its an unintentional double post etc.

Private
    Upvote.
    Any feedback form admins ?