Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: A Possible Reason & Solution to ALL GTA5 Bans

Lance Corporal

A Possible Reason & Solution to ALL GTA5 Bans

So I have been hacking GTA5 for a pretty extensive amount of time, once I used the AJ GTA5 hack I was banned after 2 hours of game play. My style of gaming didn't change, the hacks I used didn't change much either. After I was banned I kept reading about GTA5, looking at the ban reports here to try and find a feature to link us all together (could not be found), I went on other forums and explored, mostly free and reading a bunch of comments. Now cheat engine is a great tool it is what I have been using and I found something very interesting. Someone had complied a tool into a .exe that works like cheat engine just simpler to use. I was browsing around the comments and saw half the people getting banned, and the other half not. The ones who weren't were using a feature in that cheat called the Anti-Cheater.

I started to browse around in the comments and found this.

Exact Quote: User #1
    I never understod what CHEAT_THRESHOLD and CHEAT_THRESHOLD_NOTCHEATER does???

Please someone explain that to me?
    Exact Quote: User #2
    these are both thresholds for considering you a cheater is all you need to know, just set these way higher to make sure your not considered a cheater so quickly

although the "Anti-Cheater" toggle already does this for you..
    so just switch that and boom ( sets threshold way higher and if you end up considered cheater afterall the reset timer is very low )

Now I used this feature along with every other feature and I have 12+ hours as of now with no ban, again people who had this turned off were banned after 2 hours or less.. This makes sense because there are a limited amount of GTA5 Staff that can monitor us, it would improve there banning ratio if a system would calculate the odds of them being a hacker from features were using, injected processes, etc.. The lower the number the more a GTA5 staff would monitor you. If you could implement this into your cheat, it might solve this banning problem going on in the AJ community.

Message to AJ Staff
    If you want links to where I got the tool, information, etc.. send me a PM because I do not want to post external links to hacking forums on a thread.

A Possible Reason & Solution to ALL GTA5 Bans MULISHA's Avatar
    Very interesting. I will forward this to the coder. Thanks

Mulisha
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Lance Corporal
    Update

I believe this is the problem even more for the bans getting caused. I have 12+ hours as of now using all features with that application running in the background with the Anti-Cheater ticked. Again my first ban occurred in a solo session, solo mission, in two hours while using "someone safe" features.