I started as a skeptic, but you guys turned me into a believer. Normally I'd say I'm pretty opposed to hacking in online games, but after encountering it multiple times my curiosity got the best of me. Naturally I did some research until I stumbled upon this site, which was the first I had seen to actually offer a trial of any kind. So after reading a few of the user reviews on here (I had to make sure I was getting my $2 worth ) I decided to go for it. I was more than impressed, and I'd say I definitely got my two dollars in.

With 24 hours of hacks, I definitely wanted to try a few of them out. As of right now, I've tried: Battlefield 1, War Thunder, and Killing Floor 2. Each one was pretty simple to install, and the few issues I did have were easily solvable by the common fixes/injector guide. Even as someone with no experience using any form of hacks, the menus were all relatively understandable, and by playing with the settings I figured out what worked quickly. The only problem I had was that the .exe seems to disappear every time I run it, so I would have to extract the .zip again to get a new copy. Really only a minor inconvenience, but I'm not sure if that's an issue specific to my machine or by design.

Battlefield 1: So I only actually tried one round of this online, but I'd say it went well. Had a bit of weirdness with the menu in game, but by pausing I was able to totally avoid this. It felt extremely smooth after some fine tuning, and wasn't jerky at all. Now, seeing as I don't feel like buying Battlefield 1 again, I didn't want to go too crazy with this. I used the aimbot a bit, but I mostly utilized the esps, and this helped me make sure my k/d wasn't through the roof. I only wish the aimbot worked in vehicles, but this might have been user error on my part. Anyways, it was lots of fun, but I probably won't use this hack in the future out of respect for the game. Maybe in the campaign if it works, but I haven't tested this.

War Thunder: This was definitely the hardest hack to get working, but with about 30 minutes of perseverance it was totally possible. I still have yet to try it in the air, but the aimbot on the tanks was absolutely hilarious. Menus were easy to use, and I had lots of fun using this on the ground.

Killing Floor 2: I was ecstatic to see this game on the list, but I was even more impressed once I started using the cheat. Killing zombies in offline mode rests much easier on my conscious than killing other players, but that's just me. I turned the esp off, lowered the auto aim angle to be only in front of me, smoothened it, and I was golden for hours. I have never had a better zombie slaughtering experience in my life, and honestly if I'm just some guy versus a massive horde of undead, I should definitely be a badass. Needless to say I was! Headshot after headshot, with zombie guts flying everywhere. I went on a total rage guilt-free, and after this I knew I couldn't have spent my two dollars any better. One round I even gave myself infinite ammo, auto fire, and a 360 attack angle and I just spun around in circles at 400+ Mph killing everything in sight.
20/10 would zombie massacre again.

Big thanks to the team who made these hacks possible. I'll definitely be trying these again at some point, and I should still have a few hours left today. Gonna go play with them for the time I have left and I'll be sure to update if I try anything new. Thanks again.