Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: bf4 aimbot review vip pass

Private First Class

bf4 aimbot review vip pass

well tbh I thought the aimbot was so much fun, I got the sub for one month, the first month, and everything worked fine. to begin i had to try the injection a few times but then it worked and never had an issue. except, when i subbed for a second time, and now it wont load my game. not sure why, but till i get this fixed Im not really satisfied. I need help and time to get it fixed and maybe this week I will be on to do that. Other than that, which is prolly an issue on my end, the aimbot is a blast! it worked perfectly, and it was tons of fun! that said its sad its not working now. Im sure we can get it running again. IMHO the bf4 vip is worth it. easy to use, setup, and its inexpensive. I did get online chat help once on a sunday too so I was impressed via customer service too! I havent had any issues with the community or website or forums. I give ya all a 7/10 die to the fact Im having a lil issue with the new patch

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    We are sorry to hear that you trouble witht he cheat but like always you can always join us via teamspeak or Live Support but other then that thank you for your honest review towrds bf4

bf4 aimbot review vip pass killer-41's Avatar
    Thanks for your review.

Remember, you can always contact our Live Support or hop in our Teamspeak for any issues you are having.

Private First Class
    Oh I have... And your community has been helpful and nice and I've been trying to do as much on my own, I will say the problem is on my end, Windows has been giving issues with updates, so I had to install fresh updates but that was a few days process... After all said and done I just re installed windows lol and had issues again with the updates for a few more days... sigh. I just got everything back up and running now that I got the right issues sorted with MS updates, and I now have every update available. I have been attempting the hack again twice already just recent half hour but no workie yet... still sorting thru the guides and making sure I got all sorted on my end. Im about to jump on live support again if I can't get a successful injection. I do understand it can take a few trials to get it to stick, the firewall settings, the DEP policy, admin rights, etc etc. You all have been most kind though. Ive lost a week so far, I hope to have it up and running by this weekend though. I dont want to loose too much of my month time here. that said once star citizen is done downloading I will try again, just got about 10 more minutes left.

bf4 aimbot review vip pass MULISHA's Avatar
    handled everything with this customer inside of live support. Have fun ^^^^^^^^
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    Yea man! got the issue sorted lol... :P I give this hack a 20/10 btw... its epic and works perfectly. I never knew cheating would be SO MUCH FUN! hahaaha gtg kill me some grunts. TY all for the help and patience.