Thanks Thanks:  3

Thread: Counter Strike GO Review

Private First Class

Counter Strike GO Review

Well, I am really loving these hacks. even without trigger seed, the hack shines with the legit recoil that was implemented recently. I'm really impressed with the hack but the only issues that I have about it is how the recoil control isn't perfected. At least for me. I have been using this for almost a month with 50 wins in comp and I reached supreme just now. I've been accused of hacking a few times but since I have been using chams for years on other games and I know how to hide it well, I have not been banned by overwatch. I think it's safe to say my account is gonna last a long time due to how I'm playing. 9/10 great hack. There are some imperfections and improvements that I'd like such as:
    trigger bot delay time settings
    legit aimbot which misses on purpose a few shots or one that doesn't go straight to the target and looks more natural
    tap firing option
    different aimbot settings that can be set to different hotkeys so you don't have to toggle them in the heat of the moment to match the situation
    a legit recoil that works better than it already is which is hard to complain about right now

First Sergeant
    Good to hear! Some features such as Triggerbot fire delay have been mentioned in the CS:GO Wishlist. As for Aimbot, you have to know what an Aimbot does. It's not suppose to make your bullets go straight, it only aims the crosshair to your enemy. Without the prediction of Spread, it is very hard for cheats to ever be accurate again.