Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CS:GO Review

Private

CS:GO Review

Hello. Recently I bought the 3 month membership for CS:GO, only thanks to the other great reviews posted on this forum. I initially was skeptical about this website, but the extremely nice admins and helpful live support really solidified my trust in this service. Props to any admins or moderators reading this review - you've created a supportive website like no other. I would have never guessed that one of the nicest communities on the internet is a hacking forum.

PROS
    • 24/7 Live Support; they even answered my most stupid questions
    • Amazing forum community
    • AimAssist is extremely powerful and versatile
    • Intuitive, easy to use loader
    • Lots of hacks including: BunnyHop, Radar, and Triggerbot
    • Enough versatility to accomodate everyone from complete noob to pro player

CONS
    • Random Crashes (sometimes my game will freeze in menu, othertimes my computer will randomly shut down in game. This did not happen before I got Aimjunkies)
    • FPS Drops
    • Locks up my computer when I put it to sleep; forces me to shut down
    • Injection process is SLOW!

Suggestions
    • Add some more aimbot customizations options to fit even MORE playstyles
    • Add a client-side gun skin mod
    • PLEASE make Chameleon change color on whether the enemy is visible or not (IE Green when enemy is behind a wall, Blue when enemy is visible), it will make people look more legit. I hate it whenever I think I'm shooting at someone but I'm actually shooting at a wall - spectators then know I have wallhack.

If anyone can help me fix my problems or have some more suggestions for the admin, just post. Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by mrgoldtech; 10-21-2015 at 07:33 PM.

We appreciate the review sir, in regards to the crashing what OS are you on? As well we do not intend to ever add a client side skin-mod.

Private
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CptPat View Post
    We appreciate the review sir, in regards to the crashing what OS are you on? As well we do not intend to ever add a client side skin-mod.
    Crashing on Windows 10, if you'd like more info just send me a PM. Thanks for the quick response!

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoldtech View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Crashing on Windows 10, if you'd like more info just send me a PM. Thanks for the quick response!
    No problem and to make things simpler let's stick to the thread. Please read and use this guide, it will get rid of your crashing issues Attention Windows 8/10 Users

We appreciate the review, sir, thank you very much. As for the crashing as one of the forum Mons suggested check the crashing thread. Is it possible that you are not using the boot in Windows 10? If you need any help or live support and team speak is open 24/7

Teamspeak or Live Support!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

You do realize that you can change color for visible/not visible enemys?

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by MULISHA View Post
    We appreciate the review, sir, thank you very much. As for the crashing as one of the forum Mons suggested check the crashing thread. Is it possible that you are not using the boot in Windows 10? If you need any help or live support and team speak is open 24/7

Teamspeak or Live Support!
    I'm not using the boot, what exactly does using a boot solve/fix?

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoldtech View Post
    I'm not using the boot, what exactly does using a boot solve/fix?
    It solves crashing issues and general issues you have without the boot.

Master Sergeant
    Really appreciate the honest review.

Private First Class
    Very nicely organized review; along with being informative you were kind with your words, (which lets people take you seriously). As far as the technical issues; Windows 10 is very unstable at the moment. Microsoft tries to fix issues within the OS but then they break other things. After a recent Windows 10 update about two weeks ago; my computer would get hung up on shutdown and would never finish the process, along with that I had many video playback issues and connectivity issues. The best thing to do would be what I did; reinstall Windows 7 and utilize it until Windows 10 becomes more stable. At any point you can upgrade back to Windows 10 free of charge. I've even had FPS increase with my switch back to Windows 7!