Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CS:GO Review

Gunnery Sergeant
    You should use boot for windows10 to majorly diminish crashing

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by crypticspaw View Post
    Very nicely organized review; along with being informative you were kind with your words, (which lets people take you seriously). As far as the technical issues; Windows 10 is very unstable at the moment. Microsoft tries to fix issues within the OS but then they break other things. After a recent Windows 10 update about two weeks ago; my computer would get hung up on shutdown and would never finish the process, along with that I had many video playback issues and connectivity issues. The best thing to do would be what I did; reinstall Windows 7 and utilize it until Windows 10 becomes more stable. At any point you can upgrade back to Windows 10 free of charge. I've even had FPS increase with my switch back to Windows 7!
    thank you for the advice! I've had some very weird problems using windows 10 aswell. In one instance, my computer crashed while using the cheat, and for some reason it wouldn't turn back on! after 3 days of rage-induces stressed, I found out that my computer wasn't turning on because my mouse drivers weren't updated!

Private
    hi . need usb for hack or no/

Yes or a Hard drive with journaling disabled

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Sergeant
    Change the colors in visuals: I have red behind walls and yellow for visible. If you want to be VERY LEGIT don't use wall hack. Instead use 'visible only/ enemies only.' I cannot count how many times I've preshot a wall and realized ... the guy was BEHIND THE WALL. Overwatch will pick up on it and you will be banned. Instead use the visible only hack and not wall hack.