Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: CSGO Review

Lance Corporal

CSGO Review

Aimbot Legit - 3/5
    - In all honesty for Legit Play this could use some work. Mouse1 is the only thing I like my Aimkey set to, but its pretty pointless. The Aimbot will not, "activate" unless my Mouse1 is held down. Meaning that tap firing, using AWPs, using Scouts, or using Pistols is out of the question. Otherwise if you're using this with a Low FOV Aimbot with RCS and you're burst firing, or just straight up spraying someone down with any full automatic weapon you'll never have issues with getting cleans kills without trading during important rounds. Lastly I have no issues with Smoothing, Limit Spread, Smoke Check, etc.. These features seem to work fine.

Aimbot Rage - 2/5
    - For HvH or Rage Hacking in general this could also use some work. I feel like the Silent Aim could be a bit more accurate, even with No Recoil Settings and Aim Assist on 100% Accuracy Assist it still doesn't seem to do very well with Autos. The Autowall could use some reworking; I seem to use it and where I could normally spam a wall I can't with AimJunkies, this could be caused with an issue with Autoshoot. I say this because it seems when someone does peak fully the Autoshoot seems to be delayed or just doesn't shoot at all and I get taken out. Otherwise a good HvH Setting with an AK47, M4A4, AUG, SSG does pretty well if you know how to peak and let others push you first. The Auto-Scope feature seems to be broken, and doesn't want to scope in at all, it would be nice if this was reworked and made a bit better since sometimes I bhop into another spinbotter and have little to no time to stop, crouch, and scope.

Triggerbot - 5/5
    - Probably one of the more decent features of this cheat. Has everything you'd need to pull of some decent AWP Aces without fail. The features give you the ability to stay accurate in every situation, and again allow you to pull of some decent shots without looking super suspicious. Probably the best feature to use with AWP or Scout.

Aim Assist - 1/5
    - This feature is somewhat pointless to use. You can't really use it at all without having your Accuracy Assist at 40% or lower and while using an AWP or Scout this becomes unreliable. The FOV slider seems to be broken. I'll have the FOV at 1.5 and even when I have it set to 1.0 it assists my shot at the same range as 1.5 FOV. It seems that regardless of your Accuracy Assist there's some moments where obvious snapping occurs in Demos, I know this could be fixed because I've seen cheats that have a working pSilent that works with Lower FOVs without issue of snapping.

Accuracy/RCS - 5/5
    - I have no real issue with this feature, it has everything you need to assist your spray patterns. I love the Accuracy sliders and the ability to tweak that and make your spray look legit while giving decent results. I also like the No Visual Recoil feature, because it seems to help a lot with getting clean kills.

Visuals - 5/5
    - There's a lot of good features in this tab. Not over done by any means and has everything you'd want and need. Streaming Mode is an amazing thing. I know a ton of times when I it came in handy to get some Silvers off my back about my suspicious prefires. The only thing I have an issue with is the Rank ESP. Its nice how it is, but it would be amazing if it would also show the ranks in the Tab Menu, so I don't have search for the guy during the game to see and verify his rank.

Skin Changer - 4/5
    - With the new Skin Changer I would say its a relief. Before the Skin Changer was very broken. Sometimes would break when adding too many skins, sometimes would lag the game to the point where I crashed, and more issues that I'm not too worried about since the newer updates. With new Skin Changer it pretty much fixed all the issues and made using it a lot easier again without having to deal with the small bugs. While I understand this feature is still in Beta, I do have to point out that the Knife or Glove skins does sometimes crash your game, and the skins seem to be stretched and makes really devalues the feature in general.

Color - 5/5
    - Really not much to say. Has every color in the Rainbow and more.

Misc - 4/5
    - Really great range of features that won't disappoint. I really have no issue with any of these features. The only thing I'd say to add is a Perfect/Legit Bhop option and maybe a slider that allows you to choose the chance of the bhop missing a strafe or jump. Also I'd like to see a better resolver to make the HvH/Rage side of the cheat that much better.

Settings - 4/5
    - Everything works fine here, maybe just a bit of an issue when saving a config where it lags your game to the point of near crashing or sometimes it will crash your game. Loading seems flawless with little to no lag. The biggest things I'd change/add is making it so I can name the config whatever I want. Also it would be nice to add a Cloud Config that allows you to store you configs in a Cloud inside of .ini files on your flashdrive which will allow you can create or change configs online.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Overall Scoring: 3.8/5

My Overall Scoring: 3/5
    Last edited by Synnyboy; 01-17-2017 at 07:21 PM.

Corporal
    Thank you for the in depth review. Glad that you like the cheat/hack.

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Thank you for your time for giving us an Honest review Sir

Staff Sergeant
    Thank you for leaving feedback sir.

Sergeant
    Thank you for leaving an honest review it is appreciated! Happy Hacking

Regards
    -Kami
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

okerface:okerface:
    #include <hope.h>

int life(){
    while(time<18h){
    willpower++;
    }

return(toLife)
    }