Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: CSGO review of update

Private First Class

CSGO review of update

The new legit features that have been added to the CSGO cheat are very nice, of course since seed and spread were patched i was using the no recoil + aimbot at times and that looks semi legit but the new aim assist is really nice, and it's basically the same as seed, but better because you can adjust how legit you look with the accuracy slider.

GJ

Sergeant
    Thank you! Enjoy our cheats!
    [IMG]http://i.****img.com/gjUsf.png[/IMG]

Lance Corporal
    Some players have been reporting screen shakes with certain settings on the Aim Assist feature. I would wait till tomorrow where a guide is released before using it, if I were you. Just for your own safety After mods/admins have tested the feature in spectator mode and released this guide, you can fully utilize the new features without the risk of getting caught by OW

Private First Class
    Well before going into MM with it, I went into a bot game played with some settings while recording demo, had a look at there was no obvious shaking what so ever for me I've been playing around with head / chest / random, accuracy setting on 30 for ak/m4, 50 for AWP and 60-70 for pistols and the Fov at 5 all the time.

Staff Sergeant
    Did some testings, what I know so far is not to put your FOV too high.
    Also the Bone Aim should be put on random. Don't use head since it will only keep headshotting and you do not want a 100% headshot ratio.
    I don't know too much of it yet but I am still testing some things out and will keep you up to date.
    Played some games, no ban yet. It is still a risk to use since we do not know too much of the new features yet.

Kind Regards,
    Deviion
    Last edited by deviion; 01-06-2015 at 11:57 AM.
    Deviion Tech-Moderator
    Feel free to join our LiveSupport&Teamspeak when you need our help!

Private First Class
    Yeah when it comes to aimbotting regardless I never go above 5 FOV, no need really if you want to look legit. For aim assist, i think the fine tuning needs to happen on the accuracy setting, not the FOV. In regards to the Bone Aim, yes random looks most legit but I've been toggling to the situation / weapon. So if random just isn't doing the job I'll get a few headshots then toggle back. Also if your using the deagle, the headshot setting can be useful (don't do crazy juan deags though).