Thanks Thanks:  4

Thread: My review (CS:GO Cheat)

My review (CS:GO Cheat)

Hello Ladies and Gentleman,

im using the Counter Strike GO cheat and all i can say about this cheat: its glorious!

The support of the Aimjunkies-Team is awesome, they're friendly and helpful. If you talk to anyone of the team, you'll allways feel like a loved customer - and thats what you are.
    If i talk about a good support, i know what im talking about. Im working as an IT-Supporter!

So if you're reading this and thinking about getting a hack for your favorite game - you're right here. I was using Cheats of other sites as well and they are'nt as good as Aimjunkies.
    Most OTHER SITES wont offer a support like the one you get here and they also give a fu** about their customers.

Thats all i want to say. Thank you for reading and have a nice day.

Corporal
    Great review :3
    Need Help? Ask Me

Private
    Thank you for your review and we appreciate it greatly. If you ever have any problems or need help we are here 24/7 to provide assistance.

Private
    i'm willing to buy just to play esp not obvious my question is , Does the hack gets update fast ? because has vac update all the time

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by xxfreedihxx View Post
    i'm willing to buy just to play esp not obvious my question is , Does the hack gets update fast ? because has vac update all the time
    Yes. We update constantly and keep an eye on the cheat.

Staff Sergeant
    The CS:GO cheat has currently been online for around 1 months without any VAC detections. Prior to this, we only had minor downtime which was fixed right away. Personally, I would recommend the CS:GO cheat out of all the cheats we provide! Also, if you do purchase a subscription, remember never to look through walls at enemies and you should be good to go!
    Last edited by Drakoni; 08-06-2015 at 11:32 AM.
    Need any help? Don't be afraid to ask!
    Remember to keep in touch on Twitter and Facebook where you can get updates on new cheats and events!

Since i use it i did'nt have any problems with it. It was online everyday. By the way - the ESP is VERY NICE!
    Sir, i recommend you to buy it.